Nick’s Favorite Christmas Gifts:
This Friday, Nick will scour the area for the best upscale shopping locations for the holidays with Nick Reed’s Favorite Christmas Gifts brought to you by Wampler and Passanise-Trial Attorneys. Nick will be showcasing stores around the 417 to help you with your holiday shopping this season.
The best part? You have a chance to win a gift basket of all the goodies at the KSGF Happy Hour!
Shortly after California Sen. Kamala Harris dropped out of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary Tuesday, Twitter erupted with takes alluding to Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard’s role in ending Harris’ campaign.
- Did Tulsi Gabbard Actually End Kamala Harris’s Campaign? (Daily Caller)
- ‘One Of The Most Epic Burns In Internet History’: Tulsi Gabbard’s ‘Best Wishes’ Tweet To Kamala Harris Sets Twitter On Fire (Daily Caller)
On Tuesday evening, Andrew Yang celebrated the opening of his office in Manchester, New Hampshire, by squirting whipped cream into supporters’ mouths.
- WATCH: Yang Squirts Whipped Cream Into Mouths Of Kneeling Men, Campaign Manager Desperately Tries To Stop Him (Daily Wire)
— Christopher Donato (@chrisdonato04) December 3, 2019
Earlier this week, sen. Elizabeth Warren was asked by a child if she would end global warming if she were elected president. Warren responded with a strong, “Yes.”
- WATCH: Child Asks Warren If She’ll End Global Warming. Her Answer Is Both Arrogant And A Child’s Worst Nightmare. (Daily Wire)
Tragedy in the Black Sea:
A cargo ship carrying about 14,600 sheep capsized in the Black Sea off the coast of Romania.
- More than 14,000 sheep fall into Black Sea after ship capsizes; thousands of animals feared drowned (USA Today)
Feral hogs attacked and killed a woman outside a southeast Texas home where she worked as a caretaker, according to authorities.
Too Far Left:
Former President Barack Obama warned 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls to pay attention to what voters actually think — warning that most of them don’t want to “tear down the system.”
- Obama takes veiled shot at Warren and Sanders, warns 2020 Dems Americans don’t want to ‘tear down the system’ (Fox News)