Leading democrats are fuming over the death of Qasem Soleimani, the commander of Iran’s Quds Force and a designated terrorist believed to be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American service members.
- ‘Act Of War’: Ocasio-Cortez Rips Trump For Ordering Hit On Terrorist Soleimani (Daily Caller)
- Ilhan Omar, Liberals Accuse Trump Of Killing Terrorist Soleimani As A ‘Distraction’ (Daily Caller)
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar Accuse President Trump Of Plotting ‘War Crimes’ Over List Of Iranian Targets (The Daily Wire)
Sen. Elizabeth Warren suggested Sunday that President Donald Trump ordered a fatal drone strike against Iranian general Qasem Soleimani in order to distract from an upcoming impeachment trial.
- Elizabeth Warren Suggests Trump Took Out Iranian General To Distract From Impeachment (Daily Caller)
RoseMcGowan and Colin Kaepernick took to Twitter to apologize and claim racism.
- Hollywood Actress Rose McGowan Apologizes To Iran For Death Of Terrorist Soleimani (Daily Caller)
- After Soleimani death, Colin Kaepernick decries US ‘terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people’ (Fox News)
Golden Globe Awards host Ricky Gervais slammed Hollywood elite last night.
Maxine Waters appeared to have been tricked by Russian pranksters into thinking she was speaking on the phone with Greta Thunberg and that the teenage climate activist had dirt on President Trump.
- Maxine Waters’ phone call with ‘Greta Thunberg’ was apparently the work of Russian pranksters (Fox News)
- ‘Did he make you cry?’: Maxine Waters fooled by pranksters pretending to be Greta Thunberg (Washington Examiner)
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials released a statement Sunday evening denying reports circulating on social media claiming Iranian Americans were being detained by CBP authorities.
As a U.S. senator in 1996, Joe Biden characterized a deadly bombing orchestrated by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps as an “act of war” that gave the United States latitude to respond with any level of force it deemed necessary.
- In 1996 Interview, Biden Called Iranian Bombing ‘Act of War,’ Called for Tough Response (The Washington Free Beacon)
Iraqi lawmakers approved a resolution Sunday calling to expel U.S. troops from the country.
- Iraq’s Parliament calls for expulsion of US troops from the country following drone attack (Fox News)
CBS News has an Iowa poll for the 2020 Democrats. There is currently a three way tie between Biden, Sanders, and. Where is Warren?
- CBS News poll shows three-way tie in Iowa (CBS News)
A Good Decision:
Pete Buttigieg claimed that President Trump does not deserve credit for killing Iranian General Qassem Soleimani until we know if it was a “good decision.”