KSGF Happy Hour:
Come ring in the new year with the first KSGF Happy Hour of 2020! We hope to see you THIS FRIDAY from 4-6 p.m.!
Chaos in Iran:
At least 32 people were killed and another 190 injured in a stampede Tuesday that broke out during a funeral procession for Qassem Soleimani.
Masih Alinejad, an Iranian journalist, wrote an article in The Washington Post earlier this week discussing how Americans shouldn’t give in to Iranian propaganda.
- Don’t believe Iranian propaganda about the mourning for Soleimani (Washington Post)
Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley said the Democratic leadership are “the only ones mourning” the death of Qassem Soleimani.
- Nikki Haley: ‘The only ones mourning Soleimani are Democrat leadership’ (The Washington Times)
- Haley Blasts Democrats: They Are ‘The Only Ones That Are Mourning The Loss Of Suleimani’ (The Daily Wire)
The Associated Press was doing some fact checking on Vice President Mike Pence and some comments on Iran.
Sen. Josh Hawley announced he’ll introduce a measure to dismiss “this bogus impeachment” of President Trump.
- GOP senator will introduce measure to dismiss impeachment articles (Washington Examiner)
- Hawley Proposes Rule To Dismiss Impeachment (KSGF)
New legislation that’s aimed at cutting down on gun violence doesn’t take away weapons. Instead, it would fine people who lose them or have them stolen.
- ‘Stolen gun’ legislation pre-filed in Missouri House, lawmaker hopes it will reduce gun violence (KY3)
- Stolen firearm legislation aimed at addressing violent crime in Missouri (Missourinet)
Judge Judy has announced her endorsement of 2020 Democrat candidate Micheal Bloomberg.
- Judge Judy comes out as an authoritarian (Washington Examiner)
Former National Security Adviser John Bolton said that he would be willing to testify in an impeachment trial against President Trump.
Does this really mean anything? No. But some media outlets believe so.
- Bolton’s willingness to testify in Trump’s trial ramps up pressure on Senate Republicans (The Houston Chronicle)
Newly submitted court documents link Hunter Biden to an identity theft case from 2016.