The gun-rights rally in Virginia over the weekend ended peacefully without any incidents.
An NBC reporter generated widespread outrage for characterizing the pro-gun rally in Virginia, as a “white nationalist rally.”
- NBC reporter gets slammed for calling pro-gun rally in Virginia a ‘white nationalist rally’ (The Blaze)
- David Hogg Continues ‘White Supremacy’ Allegations After Peaceful Virginia Rally (Breitbart)
Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) was dragged by critics after he released a statement suggesting the massive and incident-free rally held in Richmond to protest his party’s proposed gun control laws had been “successfully de-escalated.”
- Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam slammed for claiming peaceful pro-2A rally was ‘successfully de-escalated’ (The Blaze)
House Democrats and President Trump will each get 24 hours to make their case during the impeachment trial that starts today.
- McConnell’s proposed impeachment rules look to shorten trial, delay vote on witnesses (The Washington Times)
Jenna Ellis is a constitutional law attorney and the Senior Legal Adviser to the Trump 2020 campaign. Last night she wrote a piece in Fox News about legal problems that Democrats will have to face during the impeachment trial.
- Jenna Ellis: Trump impeachment trial – Here are four legal problems House Democrats have to face (Facebook)
If you’ve been trying to file your property tax assessment list online this year, you may have run into an error message.
- Software change is to blame for Greene County property assessment tool being down (Springfield News-Leader)
Hulu will be releasing a four-part documentary about Hillary Clinton and her life.
- New Hillary Clinton documentary to drop on Hulu in March (Fox Business)
The series ‘Hillary’ set to premiere at Sundance in several weeks. The documentary covers Monica Lewinsky, her marriage with Bill, what a woman president would be like, and her dislike of Bernie Sanders.
- Hillary Clinton in Full: A Fiery New Documentary, Trump Regrets and Harsh Words for Bernie: “Nobody Likes Him” (The Hollywood Reporter)
Joe Biden delivered a speech before a mostly black congregation at the Bethlehem Baptist Church in Columbia, S.C., Sunday in which he spoke of race relations in terms befitting a biblical prophet warning of impending destruction.
He then stated “This president and his–the Ku Klux Klans and the rest of them, they think they’ve beaten us again but they have no idea. We’re just coming back.”
- Biden speaks against racism, lumps Trump in with KKK during speech before black congregation (Fox News)
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to a record-breaking stock market surge by saying that “the Dow soars, wages don’t. Inequality in a nutshell.”
- AOC dismisses stock market growth under Trump, exposing her economic ignorance (Washington Examiner)