Starting Tuesday all library branches in Springfield-Greene County Library System will be open as of 8:30 a.m.
The only exceptions will be the Park Central and Fair Grove branches.
The Library will have a two hour visit rule and will maintain social distancing programs.
- All in-person programs are cancelled until August 31st.
- Each branch will count incoming visitors and enforce the occupancy and 2-hour rule.
- Masks are not required but recommended.
- 30 minute limit on public computers.
- One person, or multiple members of a family, may use study tables.
- All study rooms, conference, and meeting rooms are closed for the time being.
If you are returning an item you must place it in an outdoor book drop. Returns will not be accepted at the drive-up windows or checkout desks.