St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson has apologized after reading the names and partial addresses of at least 10 protesters calling to defund the police during a Facebook Live briefing.
- Missouri Democratic mayor accused of intimidating defund police protesters after reading names, partial addresses on livestream (Fox News)
Armed residents in St. Louis guarded their property Sunday evening as demonstrators marched through their neighborhood.
- WATCH: Armed St. Louis Residents Stand Guard Over Property As Demonstrators Enter Residential Neighborhood (Dailywire)
Chicago had another deadly weekend. At least 13 people were killed in shootings – including a 1-year-old boy and a 10-year-old girl.
- Chicago’s weekend shootings kill at least 13, including 1-year-old boy, 10-year-old girl, reports say (Fox News)
- Chicago drive-by shooting kills 20-month-old child: ‘When is this going to stop?’ (Fox News)
The New York Times is reporting that “Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks.”
Is it true?
- Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says (The New York Times)
President Trump late Sunday said U.S. intelligence could not confirm an explosive story that Russian military officials offered bounties to militants linked to the Taliban to kill U.S. troops in Afghanistan.
Nick rented the movie, The Hunt, over the weekend. Have you watched it yet? Nick says it’s fantastic and you need to watch.
Dangerous Cities = Democrat Run:
President Trump made a comment that the most dangerous American cities are run by Democrats. The Washington Post attempted to prove him wrong.
- Trump keeps claiming that the most dangerous cities in America are all run by Democrats. They aren’t. (The Washington Post)
What they found out was 19 out of the 20 most dangerous cities are run by Democrats.
- We Swear To God This Is A Real Washington Post Headline (Daily Caller)
The Springfield News-Leader did some biased reporting over a man that was arrested during a protest. The headline reads “Man wearing ‘White Lives Matter’ shirt arrested at Dixie Outfitters protest.”
Was the man arrested for wearing the shirt?
Why does the shirt even matter?
Did they only add that to the headline for clicks?
Nick has questions.
- Man wearing ‘White Lives Matter’ shirt arrested at Dixie Outfitters protest (Springfield News-Leader)
Missouri Gov. Mike Parson will not contest a high-profile loss in his administration’s bid to shut down the state’s lone abortion provider.
- Missouri governor won’t appeal ruling favoring abortion provider (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
Teen Vogue featured a piece on MO Nicole Galloway.
L’Oreal announced they will be removing words like “whitening” and “lightening” from their products.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez exclaimed in a recent interview, “I always say Latinos are black!”
- AOC Faces Twitter Backlash After Claiming ‘Latinos Are Black’ (The Federalist)