Nearly 3,000 voters in Georgia have filed complaints with voting officials, claiming they never received absentee ballots for the state’s Aug. 11 primary runoffs.
Howard Kurtz wrote a piece on WHY exactly President Trump suggested that you vote twice.
Elizabeth Warren says that it’s time to start treating racism like we would treat any other public health problem.
- Sen. Warren, Dems propose legislation to declare racism a public health crisis (Fox News)
- Elizabeth Warren Introduces The ‘Anti-Racism In Public Health Act’ (The Daily Wire)
Joe Biden in Kenosha:
Joe Biden visited Kenosha yesterday evening. Biden make quite the impression while he was there.
- Biden makes awkward ‘they’ll shoot me’ quip during Kenosha appearance (Fox News)
- Biden Finally Makes It to Kenosha, It Goes All Kinds of Wrong (Red State)
Facebook has labeled the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting a mass murder and has removed posts from users who argue he acted in self-defense.
Discover Financial Services has blocked customers from making donations on a Christian crowdfunding site that was raising money for accused Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse, a report said.
An Antifa sympathizer who was said to be a suspect in the fatal shooting of a Patriot Prayer supporter in Portland, Ore., last month was reportedly killed Thursday night as authorities moved in to arrest him.
The Atlantic wrote a ridiculous article that President Trump allegedly called veterans “losers,” and “suckers” and didn’t want to visit a French cemetery for U.S. soldiers.
- Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ (The Atlantic)
Former and current White House officials angrily denied a report that President Trump disparaged American war dead, saying instead that he was “livid” that bad weather meant he could not visit a French cemetery for U.S. soldiers killed in World War I.
- White House officials deny Trump disparaged war dead and say he was ‘livid’ he could not visit French cemetery (Washington Examiner)
Branson city leaders are expected to vote next week on whether or not to extend the face mask mandate.
- BRANSON LEADERS TO VOTE ON EXTENDING FACE MANDATE (KSGF)
- Branson Aldermen host study session on face-covering mandate (KOLR 10)
A coalition of graduate students and faculty at the University of Iowa conducted a “sickout” to protest the school’s decision to reopen for in-person classes. Do these students realize that this is not like grade school… You DON’T have to go to college if you don’t want to.
“The Godfather: Part III,” the iconic conclusion to Francis Ford Coppola’s trilogy, will be getting a makeover. The movie will have a new ending and new start.