Judicial Watch announced today that a September 2020 study revealed that 353 U.S. counties had 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens.
- New Judicial Watch Study Finds 353 U.S. Counties in 29 States with Voter Registration Rates Exceeding 100% (Judicial Watch)
- Ronna McDaniel Presents 131 Affidavits, 2,800 Incident Reports of Alleged Voter Fraud in MI: Media Still Demands ‘Evidence’ (PJ Media)
After McDaniel spoke, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany spoke and slammed Democrats over the election process. Fox News cut away from her.
- ‘I Can’t … Continue Showing You This’: Fox News Cuts Away From McEnany Speech After ‘Explosive’ Charges Against Democrats (The Daily Caller)
- WATCH: Fox News Cuts McEnany Speech As She Claims Democrats Do Not Want More Secure Elections (The Daily Wire)
In October, someone got away with a laptop and USB drives full of encrypted data at the warehouse where Philadelphia’s voting machines are stored. Philadelphia city officials swiftly assured voters that there was nothing to worry about because all the data was encrypted. Meanwhile a local reporter was able to enter the warehouse and stroll around the voting machines without anyone in the warehouse stopping him.
President Trump hasn’t yet conceded the 2020 election, but is reportedly already considering a 2024 bid for the presidency.
- Trump Isn’t Ready To Concede 2020 Race, But He’s Reportedly Considering A 2024 Run Anyway (The Daily Caller)
A private investigator from St. Louis County says he placed GPS tracking devices on the vehicles of two of Missouri’s top government officials… But the reason WHY is very confusing. Nick plays the news story from KMOV.