Remember when Joe Biden blamed President Trump of killing innocent Americans due to his handling of the coronavirus?
Now Joe wants the Trump COVID-19 plan. But… Isn’t that going to end more lives by listening to Trump?
Crews in Springfield will install the Park Central Square Christmas Tree Tuesday morning. The tree will be ceremoniously lighted during the Mayor’s Tree Lighting Holiday Show, which will be broadcasted on KY3 7-8 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 21.
- CITY OF SPRINGFIELD INSTALLING PARK CENTRAL SQUARE CHRISTMAS TREE TUESDAY; LIVE STREAM AVAILABLE (KSGF)
The Washington Post has an editorial piece about why the electoral college should be abolished. Do voters in the Midwest not matter to the editorial board?
- Abolish the electoral college (The Washington Post)
French President Emanuel Macron slammed the U.S. mainstream media in an interview with The New York Times for “legitimizing” violence, saying that it was a sign that the nation’s “founding principles have been lost.”
- French President Emanuel Macron Slams U.S. Mainstream Media: ‘Legitimizing’ Violence (The Daily Wire)
Attacking Trump Supporters:
A man caught on video sucker-punching a Trump supporter in Washington, D.C., this weekend is also a registered child sex offender.
- Protester who hit Trump supporter identified as registered child sex offender (The Washington Examiner)
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer:
Michigan Republican lawmakers are calling for the impeachment of Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer over her latest round of harsh coronavirus-related restrictions.
- GOP lawmakers seek Whitmer’s impeachment: ‘The list of violations is long and the call is overdue’ (The Washington Times)
Censorship & Racism:
Administrators at the Burbank Unified School District have determined that a variety of classic novels — including Harper Lee’s “To Kill a Mockingbird” and more — will no longer be permitted for curriculum use following concerns of racism.
- California school district bans ‘racist’ classics: ‘To Kill a Mockingbird,’ ‘Huckleberry Finn,’ ‘Of Mice and Men,’ and more are gone (The Blaze)
Springfield School District:
The School Board Election Nomination for Springfield Public Schools started yesterday. This is the first step on correcting issues within SPS.