Many utility companies are asking you to limit your use of electricity and natural gas. You can read the messages from City Utilities of Springfield, MO and Liberty Utilities Central below. Nick explains the reason behind the messages: utility companies are attempting to stop rolling blackouts.
The roads are a mess this morning. If you have to go out, please be cautious! Leave a little bit earlier, go slow, and be careful!
The concerning foreign policy of the Biden administration.
- Biden’s Concerning Foreign Policy (The Washington Free Beacon)
The Harris Family:
Meena Harris, Vice President Kamala Harris’ niece, has been asked to stop using her aunt to build her brand.
- White House Lawyers Tell Meena Harris To Stop Using Aunt Kamala To Build Brand: Report (The Daily Wire)
Gina Carano was dropped from her role on Disney’s “The Mandalorian” after comparing today’s political divide to the events in Nazi Germany on social media.
- ‘Mandalorian’ fans baffled after Gina Carano was fired but Pedro Pascal wasn’t: ‘Clear hypocrisy at Lucasfilm’ (Fox News)
Carano announced over the weekend that she is partnering with The Daily Wire to produce and star in an upcoming film exclusively for Daily Wire members.
- Gina Carano To Produce And Star In Upcoming Film For The Daily Wire (The Daily Wire)
CDC director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, said that teachers don’t need a COVID-19 vaccine to reopen schools. White House press secretary Jen Psaki walked back Walensky’s comments, saying that they were not “official guidance” from the CDC.
- CDC director says schools can safely reopen without vaccinating teachers (CNBC)
- Biden Administration Threw CDC Director Under The Bus After She Said Teachers Can Return To School (The Daily Caller)
The New York Times is FINALLY issuing a correction on how a police officer was killed during the Capitol riot.
- NYT Retracts Story First Published on Jan. 8 That Capitol Hill Police Officer Was Killed by a Fire Extinguisher Thrown by Protesters (RedState)
A video posted on Saturday evening shows a snow barrier built by Antifa outside of the Seattle Police Department’s East Precinct.
Police arrested 11 people — one who allegedly bit a cop’s leg — when an anti-cop protest turned violent in Manhattan, authorities said Saturday.
Minneapolis is set to spend $6.4 million to hire dozens of police officers as some City Council members and activists work to replace the department.