A former senior FBI counterintelligence official who spearheaded the Trump-Russia probe was arrested and charged over his own alleged ties to Russia.
- Retired top FBI counterintelligence agent who led Trump-Russia probe arrested for own ties to Russian oligarch (Fox News)
MSNBC hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough appeared frustrated while pressing Ian Sams, spokesperson for the White House Counsel’s office, about President Biden’s document scandal as he repeatedly dodged their questions.
- MSNBC hosts frustrated with Biden aide for dodging on documents scandal: ‘Asked the same question 34 times’ (Fox News)
As President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents spirals into a scandal, his allies have insisted his case differs dramatically from a similar investigation into former President Trump’s records retention. But many aspects of the two classified records cases are fundamentally similar, despite a significant difference in the public relations campaign that each man’s team has waged.
- Biden documents saga largely the same as Trump’s — with one key difference (Washington Examiner)
A Nixa high school teacher is facing 7 charges for sex crimes against student.
- Nixa High School teacher charged with 7 accounts of inappropriate conduct with student (Ozarks First)
Columbia middle schoolers attended a drag show last week.
Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey sent a letter to the superintendent of CPS Friday afternoon and the mayor of Columbia.
The drag show performers are now pushing back saying that Missouri Republicans are ‘fear mongering.’
- CPS responds to pushback to students attendance at diversity event with a drag performance (KRCG 13)
Show Some R-E-S-P-E-C-T:
The Trans Cultural Mindfulness Alliance group in Norway is calling for Aretha Franklin’s hit 1968 song “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman” to be removed from Apple Music and Spotify after they deemed its lyrics offensive. The group condemned the song, citing that it has ignited harm against transgender women.
Insiders are reporting widespread panic and despair in Florida’s Democratic Party after a series of crushing defeats in the midterm elections.