On Tuesday, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) introduced articles of impeachment against FBI Director Christopher Wray.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene moves to impeach FBI Director Christopher Wray (Washington Examiner)
Greene is now introducing articles of impeachment against Attorney General Merrick Garland.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces impeachment articles against Merrick Garland (Washington Examiner)
Florida Rep. Ana Paulina Luna filed a resolution to expel Rep. Adam Schiff, formerly the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, from Congress alleging that he pushed a false narrative to the American people in the Trump-Russia investigation.
- Congresswoman files resolution to expel Rep. Adam Schiff for pushing ‘false narratives’ in Durham report (Fox News)
Rep. Cori Bush, Missouri Democrat, said she is bringing a congressional resolution in support of reparations for slavery, arguing that federal action is needed to address the $14 trillion “Black-White wealth gap.”
- Rep. Cori Bush brings ‘Reparations Now’ resolution to address $14 trillion ‘wealth gap’ (Washington Times)
The two far-left “Squad” members who refused to honor slain police officers are allied with an organization that supported convicted cop killers.
- Dem Reps. Tlaib & Bush Refuse to Honor Slain Police Officers; Ally With Group That Supports Cop Killers (KSGF)
Stories with Kristi Fulnecky:
US officials are considering a ban on chocolate milk in elementary and middle school cafeterias due to its high sugar content.