Major Butch Frost joins Cracker Barrel this morning to talk a little Salvation Army.
- The Salvation Army is at 31% of their goal. Last year (same time last year) was at 48%. They need your help to reach their goal.
- Tree of Lights vs. Red Kettle Campaign. What’s the difference between the two, and why the change?
- Taking care of the community. What are some of the programs that the Salvation Army of Springfield do?
- Financial aspect of the Salvation Army – volunteers vs. non-volunteers.
- How does the Salvation Army get their bell ringers?
- Toy donations for Christmas, and what they’re looking.
- How can you help? Give them a call: 1 417-862-5509