Hour 1 –
Nick Reed talks about a variety of topics in the news, including:
- Vice President Mike Pence sent a letter to Nancy Pelosi last night. In the later, he clearly stated that he would not invoke the 25th Amendment.
- VP Pence used House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s words against her in the letter.
- Meanwhile, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) announced that she supports impeaching President Trump.
- The petition to recall California Gov. Gavin Newsom has grown… But many are now calling it ‘a coup’ created by the GOP.
- The Joe Biden transition team announced that the inauguration theme will be “America United.”
- Freshman House Republican Rep. Ashley Hinson (IA) is asking Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to explain why a state-backed Chinese newspaper is showing up in congressional offices.