Hour 3 –
Guest: Rolf Hazlehurt
Good Monday morning! Kyle Wyatt fills in for vacationing Nick Reed. Here’s what he covers this hour:
- The Children’s Health Defense Team is devoted to the health of people and our planet. Our mission is to end the childhood health epidemics by working aggressively to eliminate harmful exposures, hold those responsible accountable, and establish safeguards so this never happens again. You can read more about CHD here.
- Rolf is the Senior Staff Attorney for CHD.
- Before joining CHD, he was an Assistant District Attorney General for the State of Tennessee. As a criminal prosecutor for over 14 years, Rolf gained extensive jury trial experience while prosecuting almost every criminal offense from minor misdemeanor offenses to the most serious violent felonies including first degree murder.
- Since 2003, Rolf has fought for the rights of vaccine injured children.
- His son’s case Hazlehurst v. H.H.S. was the second test case in the Omnibus Autism Proceeding under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. He intends to devote the remainder of his life to bringing the truth to light regarding the catastrophic injuries and injustices caused by the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensation Act of 1986.