Hour 2 –
For many years, Wednesday’s at 7 a.m. was dedicated to local attorney, Dee Wampler. Today, Nick plays a ‘best of’ memorial for Dee.
- Dee passed away early Friday morning in St. Louis. He was 81.
- A visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. this Thursday, October 14, and funeral services will take place this Friday, October 15 at 11 a.m.
- Both will take place at Second Baptist Church, 3111 East Battlefield, Springfield, Mo.
- In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in memory of Wampler’s granddaughter Elizabeth “Lizzy” Wampler, who preceded him in death.
- You can donate to that fund HERE.
- We’ve also had quite a few listeners inquire about Dee’s office kitty, Stop and Friskie. She is in good hands at the law office, and is loved. Below are some photos that Dee has shared over the years of his office kitty.