Hour 2 –
Guest: Kristi Fulnecky
Former Springfield City Councilwoman, Kristi Fulnecky, joins Nick Reed. Here’s what they cover this morning:
- Censorship across social media. Do we know what’s really happening?
- People in elected office don’t understand the President Trump movement. They have no understanding of WHY he’s important.
- Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) said that had the storming of the U.S. Capitol been done by people of color they “would have been shot.” But what about the woman who was shot and killed in the Capitol?
- Bush also said that she wants to expel some Republican legislators who wanted to challenge election results.
- Republican Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler abandoned her plans to contest the certification of some Electoral College votes for President-Elect Joe Biden on Wednesday night, citing the “siege” on the Capitol building.