Hour 2 –
Guest: Dee Wampler
Local attorney Dee Wampler joins the program this morning. Here’s what he and Nick covers:
- An update on the office kitty… Stop and Friskie.
- Dee covers some legal issues like knock procedures.
- What happens if you see a crime committed?
- The way that coronavirus spreads.
- No more spitting for baseball players.
- Civil suits and suing.
- An MSNBC reporter was called out by a bystander for attempts to shame people not wearing masks when half of his own camera crew were not wearing them.