Hour 1 –
Nick Reed talks about a variety of topics in the news, including:
- The Fisk family is back in the news… This time, they’re filing a lawsuit against the city over driveway permit rules.
- Nick shares a photo from The Washington Post that has went viral. The photo shows an elderly man battling COVID-19 hugging a hospital worker.
- “I want to be with my wife,” he said to the hospital staff.
- Photographer Go Nakamura captured the photo while documenting the COVID wing for Getty Images.
- Why is a photographer allowed inside the hospital, but not family members? Why are people dying scared and alone?