We invite you to participate in the 16th Annual Bleed Red Blood Drive brought to you by the Community Blood Center of the Ozarks!
The Bleed Red Blood Drive is going on Monday, July 6th – Friday, July 10th, from 8 AM – 6 PM, at the Community Blood Center of the Ozarks – Thomson Donor Center at 220 W. Planview Road at the corner of Campbell Avenue.
Each participant will receive:
- Two general admission tickets to a future Springfield Cardinals Game.
- A Bleed Red Blood Drive T-Shirt.
- Coupon for free Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit from Hardee’s.
- Free Coca-Cola products at the drive.
- A $5.00 gift card redeemable in CBCO’s LifePoints Local online store.
This drive has been extended this year only to a week-long event (7/6 – 7/10). Area residents are encouraged to wear red for the week of July 6-10 to show support for local hospital patients and for our Springfield Cardinals.
Appointments are strongly encouraged to make an appointment for their donation. To make an appointment CLICK HERE!
CBCO blood donors provide ALL the blood for patients at over forty area hospitals. We are in CRITICAL NEED of all types of blood due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please give!
Local Donors. Local Patients.
For more details or information CLICK HERE!