Mike Parson hasn't even been in office for a full week, and has already expressed his support for a gas tax increase across the state of Missouri.
- Missouri governor signals support for gas tax boost (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
Melania Trump Missing:
First lady, Melania Trump, had surgery several weeks ago and been absent from multiple photo opt. events. The media has taken ahold of this, and has went as far to suggest that Melania went in hiding because President Trump hit her.
- Media’s ‘Melania missing in action’ narrative took Trump Derangement Syndrome to new heights (Fox News)
Bill Clinton was asked earlier this week about the #Metoo movement with regards of the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Clinton was then on "The Late Show" with Stephen Colbert last night, where Colbert really showed his character. Colbert's questions seemed to coax Clinton through to make the interview make Clinton to appear better.
- Stephen Colbert grills Bill Clinton over answers in earlier interview (Fox News)
- Colbert to Clinton: ‘Why Were You Surprised’ to Be Asked About #MeToo? (The New York Times)
Business Insider wrote an article last night about the difference between Pansexual and Bisexual, and why it's important to not label someone without asking.
- People often confuse pansexuality and bisexuality — here's how they differ (Business Insider)