Domino's is asking you to nominate your city to have their potholes fixed!
Bill Clinton is weighing in on Al Franken's resignation from last year and it isn't sitting well in the #MeToo era.
There are 6.7 million job openings and 6.4 million workers.
- There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before. (MSNBC)
Meeting with North Korea:
Yesterday President Trump met with Kim Jong-Un about denuclearization.
The liberal media is making it look like President Trump is legitimizing Kim Jong-Un.
- Back-slapping Trump summit legitimises Kim, say critics. (Yahoo News- AFP)
... and of course they can't help but hope that our economy crashes, and your pocketbook hurts, so we can get Trump out of office.
- Maher: I'm "Hoping" For "A Crashing Economy" So We Can Get Rid Of Trump, "Bring On The Recession" (Real Clear Politics)
Corruption in Missouri:
Wonder if they are talking about what's happening in Greene County???
- Statement: State Auditor Nicole Galloway and Senator Bob Dixon call on legislature to continue efforts to fight public corruption. (Missouri Auditor)
Karen Echols says she is a moderate Republican running against Mike Moon, but he says she is a Democrat.
- GOP challenger says she’s more moderate than Rep. Mike Moon. He says she’s a Democrat. (News-Leader)
It looks like there are plans to repeal the homeless tax on businesses
- Seattle city leaders’ call for repeal of rash head tax is a welcome reversal. (Seattle Times)
- Voluntarily vagrant, homeless youth a 'crusty' urban challenge. (Fox News)
Do you think he had fake eyebrows and one fell off?