On August 7th all Missouri voters will be heading to the polls to vote on Proposition A, also known as right to work.
- Do the people of the state of Missouri want to adopt Senate Bill 19 (“Right-to-Work”) as passed by the general assembly in 2017, which prohibits as a condition of employment the forced membership in a labor organization (union) or forced payments of dues in full or pro-rata (fairshare); make any activity which violates employees’ rights illegal and ineffective; allow legal remedies for anyone injured as a result of another person violating or threatening to violate employees’ rights; and which shall not apply to union agreements entered into before the effective date of Senate Bill 19?
Currently there is a commercial running that compares our upcoming to vote to what happened in Oklahoma.
- Truth Alert: Fact-checking anti-Prop A commercial. (ABC 17- KMIZ)
Republican Sen. Susan Collins says she will not confirm anyone who would overturn Roe v. Wade
- Collins would oppose court nominee with an 'activist agenda' (Yahoo News- AP)
A federal judge ruled on Friday that a state ban in Missouri on advertising alcohol prices violates the first amendment.
The left is always saying they are tolerant, but yet the refuse to coexist with those that believe differently from them.
- Vancouver restaurant manager fired for refusing service to customer wearing ‘MAGA’ hat (Global News)
A reporter at Reuters is apologizing after he blamed President Trump for the shooting at a newspaper last week.
- Reuters editor apologizes, could be disciplined after blaming Capital Gazette shooting on Trump. (Fox News)
- Reuters global editor apologizes for telling Trump 'blood is on your hands' after Annapolis shooting. (The Hill)
Wilson's Creek National Battlefield is adding electric vehicle charging stations.
Even thought he claims to be conservative, he is out pushing for a higher gas tax and encouraging Missouri voters to say "yes" in November.
- Gas tax hike on November ballot gets boost from Gov. Parson in shift from Greitens' policy. (News-Leader)
Did she really just compare herself to Churchill?