Greene County Commissioner, Bob Cirtin, (who is up for re-election in August) is in trouble once again for violating campaign ethics' rules.
President Trump called out Germany considering getting into a relationship with Russia over energy.
Poland, who used to be in a relationship with Russia is urging countries to not do business with them.
Senator McCaskill sent out an email to all of her supporters, asking them what their feelings are about the Supreme Court nominee. She is totally making this decision on political reasons- not because he is qualified, or not.
- McCaskill polling supporters on Supreme Court decision. (Columbia Daily Tribune)
- McCaskill holds off taking stance on Trump’s SCOTUS nominee, Hawley pushes for confirmation. (The Missouri Times)
- Claire McCaskill will cast a no-win vote on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. (Kansas City Star)
It looks like it's happened, former Springfield City Manager has joined the United Way to take the position of running Give 5.
- Greg Burris Joins United Way of the Ozarks. (Ozarks First- KOLR 10)
This is after the City Council pushed thru emergency legislation to give $125,575 to the United Way.
- City hands ‘Give 5’ program, money to nonprofit. There’s something ‘shady,’ says Fulnecky. (News-Leader)
MSU Study on Penis size:
It was learned that MSU professor recently posted on Reddit asking for people to submit "dick pics" for a study on the link between penis size and self-esteem. After push back, the study was canceled.
- Missouri State professor speaks out about hateful reaction to penis size study. (News-Leader)
- Professor asks men to send her pictures of their penises to help measure self esteem. (The College Fix)
Gas Station Fire:
After a minivan drove away with the gas pump in their car- it caught two Lamborghini's on fire.
- Gas pump ripped out by van sprays Lamborghini, which bursts into flames. (Kansas City Star)
Hollywood producers are already in Thailand trying to plot a movie about the soccer team that was stuck in the cave.