Greene County Sheriff:
During a deputies' testimony he revealed he was trying to meet his quota when he pulled over a woman. The sheriff says there is no such thing as a quota- officers just have to make "contact" with citizens.
- Greene County deputy mentions traffic stop 'quota' in court; sheriff says no such policy. (News-Leader)
It's funny because she spends so much time beating up on big businesses for being "evil" and now she is out defending those same people. Could it be that it's an election year?
- McCaskill Calls For End To Trade War, Cites Harm To Missouri. (KSGF)
- Bass Pro's boat business endangered by President Trump's aluminum tariff, McCaskill says. (News-Leader)
A socialist candidate from New York thinks the unemployment rate is low because there aren't that many jobs left- because people have to work 2 jobs. I guess no one told her they don't count the jobs open for the unemployment numbers- they count the people out of work.
New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Maryland are suing D.C. over the tax overhaul plan.
Netflix is set to release a show called "American Jesus." It's about a 12-year-old who discovers he is reincarnated Jesus and performs miracles.
- Mark Millar’s First Slate of Netflix TV Series and Films Includes Superheroes – and Reincarnated Jesus. (The Wrap)
There is a anti-abortion movie about Roe vs. Wade being made. It's had some problems with filiming locations and crew members.
- The ‘Roe v. Wade’ movie has an all-star conservative cast and a bone to pick with the media. (Washington Post)
- Nick Loeb’s anti-abortion film blocked from filming at iconic NYC spots. (Page Six)
Missouri State University is thinking about removing Papa Johns from the student union after the founder and former spokesperson used a racial slur.
Social Justice Warriors:
A social justice warrior shares his experience of trying to create change. Nick highly recommends reading this article.
- I Was the Mob Until the Mob Came for Me. (Quillette)
- What To Learn From The Social Justice Warrior Who Was Eaten By His Own Mob. (The Federalist)