In January a new ordinance went into place that covers "pedestrian safety." Some are saying this was a backhanded way to get rid of panhandlers in Springfield.
- Critics say Springfield’s ‘pedestrian safety’ law is actually a crackdown on panhandlers. (News-Leader)
Another show that takes places in Missouri has gotten attention for being filmed in Georgia- a lot like "Ozark." It all stems down to the fact that the production company got a better deal by filming there.
- HBO's 'Sharp Objects,' set in Missouri, is a series to watch this summer. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
A Kansas City man was removed from his poling place for wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat. Come to find out he could wear it.
- ‘Upset’ KC man told he couldn’t vote while wearing his MAGA hat. But he actually can. (Kansas City Star)
In Ohio the conveniently found a bunch of ballots that didn't get counted.
The media knows that most people are ignorant to the specific ins and outs on immigration laws- so they are taking the opportunity of Melania's parents becoming American citizens to slam the President.
- Melania Trump’s parents become naturalized U.S. citizens despite the president’s hostility toward ‘chain migration’ (Washington Post)
Last night was the official kick-off to the next football season- and once again we saw people taking a knee.
- Trump Blasts N.F.L. Players After National Anthem Protests Resume. (New York Times
A school in Georgia announced they would remove the pledge from school and replace it with a "wolf pack chant." They got pushback and have now reversed their decision.