College of the Ozarks says their students will no longer wear Nike on their uniforms because they believe that Nike is being decisive by using Kaepernick in their ads.
- College Of The Ozarks Drops Nike Over Ad Campaign. (KSGF)
- College of the Ozarks drops Nike, will 'choose country over company' (News-Leader)
It looks like Nike's new Kaepernick ad was intentional- the data shows that the race, age, and political leanings of their customers line up with people who support Kaepernick.
Social Media Hearing:
There was a protestor at a house hearing on social media and Rep. Billy Long starts auctioneering to drown her out.
- This Member of Congress Shut Down a Protester by Auctioneering. (TIME)
- A video that will make you hate selfie-sticks more, and maybe even applaud a congressman. (Washington Post)
Domino's in Russia was doing a promotion where if you got a tattoo of their logo, you would get free pizza for life. They had to end it because so many people were getting tattoos.
- Domino's Pizza cuts promotion promising free pizza for life to those who got brand's logo tattooed. (Fox News)
Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel announced he isn't going to be seeking re-election.
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel announces he will not seek re-election. (Fox News)
- Obama praises Rahm Emanuel after saying he won't seek reelection. (The Hill)
A person is boldly, yet anonymously, stepping up to say that they are purposefully trying to sabotage the Trump administration.