Governor Eric Greintes:
Governor Eric Greitens has admitted to a extramarital affair however he is denying claims of blackmail and tying her up.
- Blackmail alleged as Governor Greitens admits to extramarital affair. (KMOV)
- Missouri governor admits to extramarital affair. (KSGF/KSKB)
- Missouri's Greitens admits he was 'unfaithful' but denies blackmail allegation. (Fox News)
Missouri State of the State:
Before the Greitens affair scandal, Governor Greitens addressed the state of Missouri with our State of the State. He promised the boldest tax reform in the nation.
- Missouri Gov. Greitens pledges ‘boldest state tax reform’ in State of the State address. (Fox 4 KC)
- Greitens calls for more tax cuts in State of the State address. (Columbia Tribune)
Today we spoke with Rep. Mike Moon about the debate about human trafficking in Missouri's legislature.
- Anti-human trafficking bill passes House committees. (Missouri Times)
- Missouri House Bill 1246. (Missouri House of Representatives)
- Missouri House Bill 1866. (Missouri House of Representatives)
- Missouri Senate Bill 604. (Missouri Senate)
Nick talked about other legislation including House Bill 1260- restricting the use of tanning beds from anyone under the age of 18.
- Schroer kicks off tanning bill with coalition of support (Missouri Times)
- Missouri House Bill 1260. (Missouri House of Representatives)
Nick also talked about proposed legislation that would offer paid family leave. $113 a year would be taken out of your paycheck.