St. Louis Circuit Attorney announced she will doing an investigation to see if any crimes were committed with Governor Greitens' affair because it is illegal to snap a nonconsensual nude photo in Missouri and use it for blackmail purposes
- Greitens is 'confident' he'll be cleared. (KY3)
- Missouri statutes clearly outlaw non-consensual photos; 'blackmail' issue is less clear. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
Lawmakers from both sides of the isle are calling for Attorney General Josh Hawley to investigate as well.
Some of the national news organizations are highlighting that Greitens slapped her after she told the Governor that she had sex with her husband.
- Republican Missouri governor vows to not resign amid shocking claims he slapped, blackmailed mistress. (NY Daily News)
- Governor Accused Of Blackmail Allegedly Slapped Woman He Had Affair With. (Huffington Post)
The drama in the media about President Trump using the word "shithole" about countries like Haiti and Africa is why Nick thinks things can't get done in Washington D.C.
President Trump is denying using the word "shithole" but does admit to using brash language.
- Trump denies 'shithole' comment, but admits 'tough' language. (Washington Examiner)
The media is glamorizing Russians who are coming to the United States to have anchor babies.
The United States statistically has the most bias news in the study of 38 countries.
- Global publics want politically balanced news, but do not think their news media are doing very well in this area. (Pew)
- Pew: US media bias ranks worst in the world. (Washington Examiner)
Work at KSGF:
Next Thursday if you are looking to make a career move- KSGF is looking for new members of our marketing team.
- Coffee Chat--Scripps Media Springfield. (Eventbrite)