Martin Luther King Jr.:
Some have hijacked the day honoring what he did to promote their own agenda... like global warming.
He was set to go around the state to tout his tax plan but due to the revelation last week of his affair, he has postponed it.
- Facing scandal and slipping in poll, Gov. Greitens postpones tax cut tour. (Kansas City Star)
Some are wondering if this will hurt his political aspirations.
- Blackmail allegations put Greitens’ ability to govern, political future at grave risk. (Kansas City Star)
Over the weekend people in Hawaii were freaking out because they were sent a warning over their phone that North Korea was sending a missile their way. Celebrities couldn't help but blame it on President Trump.
- After Hawaii Missile Alert Error, Jamie Lee Curtis Has A Nuclear Meltdown — On Trump. (Daily Caller)
I woke up this morning in Hawaii with ten minutes to live. It was a false alarm, but a real psychic warning. If we allow this one-man Gomorrah and his corrupt Republican congress to continue alienating the world we are headed for suffering beyond all imagination. ;^\ pic.twitter.com/Kwca91IIy2— Jim Carrey (@JimCarrey) January 13, 2018
This Hawaii missle scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!— Jamie Lee Curtis (@jamieleecurtis) January 13, 2018
Japan actually had the same thing happen to them as well.
Senator Dick Durbin:
The senator believe that using the term "chain" migration is offensive to people who have ancestors who were brought over here in chains.
- Sen. Durbin: Term "Chain Migration" Is Offensive To Those Whose Ancestors Came To U.S. "In Chains" (Real Clear Politics)
Some say that Senator Durbin misrepresented President Trump's words during the DACA meeting- and that he didn't use the word "shithole"
- GOP senator Perdue comes to Trump's defense after 's---hole' outcry, questions Durbin's credibility. (Fox News)
- Homeland Security secretary says she doesn't recall Trump’s ‘shithole’ comment. (Politico)
The left was all a buzz last week over the fact that Mark Wahlberg's contract called for him to get $1.5 million for doing reshoots while Michelle Williams didn't have an amendment for reshoots so she only got less than $1,000. Mark decided to donate the money.
- The Reason Michelle Williams Reportedly Made Less Than Mark Wahlberg For All The Money Reshoots. (Cinema Blend)
- Michelle Williams praises Mark Wahlberg donating reshoot fees. (The Guardian)
President Trump got a clean bill of health from the White House doctor, however some doctors who have never examined the president put in their two cents.
- CNN's Jake Tapper, Dr. Sanjay Gupta find critics as they assail Trump's diet, weight and health. (Fox News)
Rachel Maddow believes that the report may have been faked.
- Trump's Doctor's Report May Have Been Faked. (Opposing Views)
Just going to take a wild guess that Dr. Jackson didn't actually write that note the White House put out. pic.twitter.com/yvZuv7tXrr— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) January 13, 2018
Greene County Audit Petition:
This weekend there will be multiple locations for you to sign the petition to get the county audited.
- Sign the Greene County Audit petition- Willard
Saturday at 2 PM - 4 PM
Willard Library, 304 E Jackson St Ste 1A, Willard, Missouri 65781
- Sign the Greene County Audit petition- Strafford
Saturday at 10 AM - 12 PM
Strafford Branch Library, 101 S State Highway 125 Ste H, Strafford, Missouri 65757