Greene County Audit:
The drama continues- Greene County commissioner Lincoln Hough thinks that the Greene County sheriff might be targeting him for going against the flow with the Greene County tax last year. (View letters from the Highway Patrol in the image section)
- Sheriff asked highway patrol to investigate commissioner. Hough calls it ‘intimidation.’ (News-Leader)
The Greene County Commission has agreed to work with the Missouri Ethics Commission however, they still will not with the the Missouri auditor.
If you would still like to sign the petition to have the county audited, there are a couple of locations the petition will be on Saturday.
While he was getting his health screening, President Trump asked for a conative test (since the left and the media say he is crazy.) Looks like he passed with flying colors. The media spent around an hour yesterday asking the doctor who did the physical about Trump- asking if he had Alzheimer's and more.
- Trump did exceedingly well on a cognitive test, top White House doctor says. (Washington Post)
- Liberal media embarrass themselves over Trump's clean bill of health, insinuate he's mentally ill. (Fox News)
President Trump kicked CNN's Jim Acosta out of the Ova
As calls for him to resign ramp up, he posted to social media once again an apology for an affair he had.
- Greitens posts apology as resignation calls grow. (Columbia Tribune)
- Missouri GOP governor’s 2nd apology comes after five Republicans call for his resignation. (Missourinet)