The extreme left is upset with Democrats for caving during the shutdown.
- Why Democrats Caved. (Slate)
- Progressives fume after vote to end government shutdown. (CNN)
- Democrats caved, Dreamers lost and ‘Jello’ prevailed in shutdown showdown. (Kansas City Star)
There is concern there was a group of people from the Justice Department and the FBI who met after President Trump was elected to figure out how to work against him.
- FBI Agents Allegedly Texted About ‘Secret Society’ The Day After Trump’s Election. (Daily Caller)
- Page and Strzok Referenced FBI 'Secret Society' that Met the Day After the Election. (PJ Media)
How does this even happen?
- How Did the FBI Lose Five Months of Text Messages Between Two Trump-Hating Employees? (The Weekly Standard)
There is a memo that Republicans are trying to make public that will supposedly shock the American people about what the FBI was doing during the elections.
The Governor knew the warning was a alarm, but failed to give an all clear. He said it's because he couldn't remember his username and password.
A guy who accidently swiped the wrong way on a dating app went looking for his "Claudia" in the MSU database so he emailed all 22 Claudias. Somehow this has become news.
- After mistake on dating app, MSU freshman emailed every Claudia on campus. (News-Leader)
- Missouri college student emails every Claudia on campus to find a missed connection on Tinder. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
It’s me. I win. https://t.co/9ObahYD9FT— Claud (@claudiaaIIey) January 20, 2018
This story has gotten so crazy that even a local store is getting involved.
Missouri Senate Race:
The media is going after a Missouri Republican candidate for Senate after he dared to compare liberal women politicians to villains in Disney.
- Conservative Senate candidate criticized for comparing female Democrats to Disney villains. (News-Leader)