Lt. Gov. Mike Parson:
Missouri's Lt. Gov. wanted to clear up some of the inaccuracies about what the $50,000 he asked for would go to.
- Parson: 'Personal driver' Report is False. (Ozarks First)
- Statement from Lieutenant Governor Mike Parson on the Inaccurate Reports Regarding the FY19 Budget. (Missouri Lt. Governor)
She says she believe there should be a parental advisory warning every time President Trump comes on tv.
Trey Gowdy has decided he will not be seeking re-election and is getting out of politics.
- Gowdy finally had it with Washington. (Politico)
A Missouri legislator who always trys to make Daylight Savings time the standard time in Missouri will not be filing the legislation again this year.
A Florida lawmaker is trying to do this- and also making the whole state one time zone.
- Florida may make daylight saving time permanent. (Fox News)
Senator McCaskill is still out attacking President Trump's tax cuts.
- Sen. McCaskill: GOP tax-cut law may not benefit working Americans. (SE Missourian)
You will notice the federal tax cuts in your first check in February. Kortni saw an extra $66 in her paycheck.
Springfield Public Schools:
A New York Times bestselling book called "The Hate you Give" was given to 8th grade students in Springfield. A parent was upset that the permission slip given to students to read this book was vague. The book uses the f-word 89 times, and talks about parties where boys and girls are grinding on each other.