Politics and Comedy:
Comedian Bill Murray was on CNBC last week and talked about how politics has influenced comedy- and not for the best.
Under the new Trump tax, in January the federal government collected a surplus of tax money.
- January Monthly Treasury Statement 2018. (Treasury Department)
- Feds Collect Record Taxes in First Month Under Tax Cut; Run Surplus in January. (CNS News)
- U.S. government posts $49 billion surplus in January. (Reuters)
Katie Couric is being mocked by the Dutch people because she mentioned that they are good at speed skating because that is how they get around in their daily life.
NBC host Joshua Cooper Ramo was removed from covering the Olympics after his comments on Japan and Korea.
- NBC dumps Olympic analyst amid fury at Korea-Japan comment. (New York Post)
Michael Flynn could face legal jeopardy for lying to the FBI.
- Byron York: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied. (Washington Examiner)
Nick had talked about Kortni's sister having a Youtube page. Here's info if you wanna check it out.
- TheEllingtonsVlog. (Youtube)