Why Jeff Sessions was speaking at the National Sheriffs Association winter meeting in Washington D.C. and mentioned "the office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement."
- Christian County sheriff explains Jeff Sessions' controversial remark at national conference. (News-Leader)
- ‘Anglo-American’ Is a Common Legal and Historical Term, It Is Not a ‘Dog Whistle’ (National Review)
The left forgets that President Obama also used the term.
Vice President Mike Pence:
The ladies of "The View" started making fun of Mike Pence for having conversations with Jesus.
- ‘The View’ star Joy Behar mocks Mike Pence’s Christian faith: ‘That’s called mental illness’ (Fox News)
Remember when Hillary Clinton mentioned she talked to the ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt... cause that's not weird.
- Remember When Hillary Clinton Maybe Communed With Dead Eleanor Roosevelt's Ghost at the White House? (Gawker)
Springfield Transportation Center:
The public bus station is still trying to figure out what to do with the public bathrooms.
Rep. Holly Rehder wants Missouri to give out free, clean needles do drug users to help stifle the spread of diseases.
- Missouri House advances needle-exchange bill. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Missouri House Bill 88. (Missouri House of Representatives)
12-year-olds in Texas were given a project to draw themselves as a slave.
- Homework assignment for a Texas girl: Draw yourself as a slave. (Star Telegram)
There is a growing movement inside the school system to ban having a best friend.
- No More BFFs? Some Schools Consider Banning ‘Best Friends’ (CBS News York)