Today is Women's Day and McDonald's is celebrating women by flipping their iconic M.
- McDonald's is flipping its iconic arches upside down in an unprecedented statement. (Business Insider)
Beer company Brew Dog also tried to celebrate Women's day- but they are getting backlash.
- A cult craft brewer says its 'beer for girls' is satire — but women are slamming the company for the 'lazy stunt' (Business Insider)
The county is looking to hire someone new for the position of communications director- after it was vacated by a whistleblower to the county.
If you'd like to talk to Greene County Presiding Commissioner- Bob Cirtin- he is holding a town hall meet and greet.
- Meet with Bob Cirtin. (Facebook)
The Springfield council has appointed a new council person for Zone 4.
Matthew Simpson was announced as the winner of the News-Leader's "Captain Springfield" award in 2016.
A woman who is running on the Democrat ticket for Governor of Wisconsin released a campaign video where she is breastfeeding her daughter.
- Kelda Roys breastfeeds her daughter in new campaign video. (Madison State Journal)
- Kelda Roys for Governor. (Official Site)
There is a guy running as a democrat in Illinois who mentions he is a veteran and worked for the FBI- but that's not really the case... but he seems to be justifying all of his claims.
- 'Cannabis candidate' for Congress touts service as an FBI agent. He wasn't an FBI agent. (Chicago Tribune)
- Benjamin Wolf for Congress. (Official Site)
President Trump's tough love with North Korea is the same approach President Reagan had with the Soviet Union. Remember when the media said that Trump would start a nuclear war with North Korea?
- Trump's sanctions and hardline rhetoric brought North Korea to negotiating table, experts say. (Fox News)
- Trump's critics amazed, forced to praise him after tough talk brings North Korea to heel (Fox News)
If you missed his appearance on KOLR 10 last night, you can watch the video here.
- Ozarks Tonight: Talking with Radio Host Nick Reed. (Ozarks First)