This weekend was the first of many that the TV show "Live PD" was in Greene County and it didn't disappoint.
The media is trying to make it seem like President Trump did something wrong with getting information from social media when it comes to the election- but it's something that Obama did as well.
- Ex-Obama Campaign Director Drops Bombshell Claim on Facebook: 'They Were on Our Side' (IJR)
- Ex-Obama Campaign Official: Here's How We Were Able To Mine So Much Facebook Data. (Daily Wire)
- Facebook shares slide after reports of data misuse. (Yahoo News- Reuters)
Dee Wampler's granddaughter lost her fight with cancer last week
- Dee Wampler's 10-year-old granddaughter dies after public battle with cancer. (News-Leader)
- Elizabeth Joy's Walk of Faith: Together standing for Victory. (Facebook)
A New York Democrat congressman, Tom Suozzi, was at a Q&A and suggested that the 2nd Amendment was for people like President Trump so we can take up arms against him.
A magazine at Bonita High in California depicted President Trump as a Nazi.
- Outrage after California HS magazine cartoons depict Trump as Nazi, police as KKK members: report. (Fox News)
Nick shared an example when Comey and Muller really messed up- and how they create evidence to make what they believe true to be true.
- When Comey and Mueller Bungled the Anthrax Case. (Real Clear Politics)
- Robert Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks. (The Federalist)