There is a caravan in Mexico of around 1,000 people from Central America making their way to the United States.
- Trump declares 'NO MORE' DACA deal after report of caravan with Central Americans heading to US (Fox News)
- Mexico aids Easter invasion of over 1,000 illegals into US. (Washington Examiner)
President Trump is saying no more DACA deal.
California Governor Jerry Brown just pardoned several immigrants facing deportation. Their crimes include kidnapping, and wife beating.
- Why Gov. Jerry Brown pardoned 5 ex-convicts facing deportation, drawing Trump’s ire. (Washington Post)
- Jerry Brown pardons five immigrants facing deportation. (Sacramento Bee)
His second trial starts today.
- Bill Cosby faces his retrial in the #MeToo era. (LA Times)
California now is requiring a warning label on their coffee that it could kill them.
- Attack of the Killer Cappuccino. (Wall Street Journal)
To help fight the opioid crisis, there is a bill in Missouri that would restrict doctors for prescribing the pills for over 7 days... unless they felt more is needed.
- Missouri House advancing bill on opioid crisis. (News-Leader)
- House Bill 2015. (Missouri House of Representatives)
A music teacher in Carthage
- Teacher responds to ad on Facebook; state lawmaker calls police. (Joplin Globe)