Things are heating up in the lead up to the trial of Governor Greitens. His attorneys are now saying that in a testimony the woman he had an affair with said that she might have dreamed he took a naked picture of her. Now she is speaking out publicly for the first time- thru her attorney.
- Gov. Greitens' defense: Woman's memory of photograph may be based on 'dream or vision' (News-Leader)
- Greitens admitted more than once to taking nonconsensual photo, woman's attorney says. (News-Leader)
Now California is trying to take away your first amendment rights by putting restrictions on what news stories can be published on social media.
- SB-1424 Internet: social media: false information: strategic plan. (California Legislative Information)
- CA Dem Sen. Richard Pan Introduces Bill to Force Websites to Use ‘Fact-Checkers’ (Canadian Free Press)
Some are trying to get a statue of Harry Truman put up in the Nation's Capitol.
- Does Missouri really want to commemorate a racist in the nation’s Capitol? (Kansas City Star)
St. Louis Talk Show Host:
Jamie Allman, a talk show host in St. Louis, was recently fired from his television show after he posted on Twitter “When we kick their ass they all like to claim we’re drunk. I’ve been hanging out getting ready to ram a hot poker up David Hogg’s ass. Busy working; preparing.”
- Jamie Allman loses Channel 30 show amid controversy over Tweet threatening student activist. (St. Louis Post Dispatch)
- Missouri host who tweeted he'd 'ram a hot poker up' Parkland survivor resigns TV gig. (Kansas City Star)
- Jamie Allman lands in hot water with tweet about hot poker. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Allman in the Morning. (Facebook)