During yesterday's hearing with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerburg it was obvious that the politicians had no idea how the social media site works.
- A Bunch of Senators Just Showed They Have No Idea How Facebook Works. They Want to Regulate It Anyway. (Reason)
Mark Zuckerberg is getting flack for sitting on a booster seat while testifying before congress.
- Mark Zuckerberg used a booster seat to testify before Congress. (New York Post)
St. Louis Conservative Talk Show Host:
Just a day after loosing his television show, FM New Talk 97.1 in St. Louis fired their morning show host Jamie Allman over a tweet about David Hogg.
- Jamie Allman's Radio Show Has Been Canceled 'Effective Immediately' (Riverfront Times)
- Radio station's owner has 'parted ways' with Jamie Allman. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
Black Lives Matter:
Come to find out the largest Black Lives Matter Facebook page was a scam. It was run by a white guy in Australia.
- Facebook Removes Popular Black Lives Matter Page for Being a Fake. (News York Times)
- Fake Black Lives Matter Facebook page run by Australian union official – report. (The Guardian
It is being reported that the Speaker will not be running for re-election in November.
The Republicans still seem to have a problem with one of their foundations- fiscal responsibility.
The former Missouri Democrat Secretary of State has a book coming out in August.
Have people in California lost their mind! They are now painting roads white to help reduce the temperature of the road.
Springfield, MO was ranked #13 in CBS' most dangerous cities in America.