Three Missouri state Senators sent a letter to President Trump asking him to ask Governor Greitens to step down from his role over the state.
- White House spokeswoman calls allegations against Greitens 'very concerning' (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
Nick finds Senator Bob Dixon's comments on Governor Greitens interesting- especially compared to his comments on Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal.
- Senator Bob Dixon Says Findings Are "Shameful And Worthy Of Resignation Or Removal From Office" (KSGF)
- Republican senator won’t vote to expel Democrat over Trump assassination post. (Kansas City Star)
Greene County Commissioner Bob Cirtin:
During a town hall meeting Greene County Commissioner Bob Cirtin lost his cool.
- A Greene County official clashed with a judge at a town hall, alarming audience members. (News-Leader)
It looks like a special prosecutor will be assigned to oversee if Greene County commissioners broke the law when it came to the November sales tax vote- misusing county resources to campaign for the tax. UPDATE: the prosecutor named is Amy Fite- the prosecuting attorney for Christian County
- Special Prosecutor To Investigate Bob Cirtin. (KSGF)
- Greene County judge will appoint special prosecutor to investigate Bob Cirtin. (News-Leader)
Remember the girl from a few weeks ago that was sent to the school nurse because she wasn't wearing a bra- and then the nurse gave her bandaids? Well she is holding a no bra day today.
- Florida student calls for 'bracott' after she was told to cover up breasts with band-aids. (KSGF)
- No bras at school today, Bradenton student urges for protest. (Sun Sentinel)
City of Springfield:
The city has questions of you when it comes to the next city manager.
- City Manager Search Survey. (City of Springfield)