Bleed Red Blood Drive:
Today and tomorrow the Community Blood Center of the Ozarks is hosting the Bleed Red Blood Drive from 7am to 7pm.
- Bleed Red Blood Drive. (Official Site)
- Community Blood Center of the Ozarks. (Official Site)
- Community Blood Center of the Ozarks. (Facebook)
Why would Republican lawmakers want to do town hall meetings when a liberal group published a manifesto on how to disrupt the meetings to look like no one agrees with them?
The Columbia Daily Tribune has indefinitely suspended Bill Clark after he claimed his life was threatened by law enforcement when he was pulled over in June.
Sarah Palin is taking on the New York Times, who blamed her for the shooting of Gabby Giffords. They said they made an "honest mistake."
- NY Times says blaming Palin for shooting was ‘an honest mistake’ (New York Post)
We are just a little over half way finished with 2017, but legislators are already looking towards the 2018 session.
James Comey was writing up classified information in memos.
A new survey reveals that Republicans are better tippers than Democrats.
- Poll reveals who are the best, worst tippers. (CreditCards.com)
Senators John McCain and Bill Cassidy believe that repealing Obamacare is a dead issue.