North Korea is threatening a strike against Guam, since it's an American territory.
- 'Not helpful,' Donald: World reaction to Trump's 'fire and fury' comments. (USA Today)
- North Korea threatens missile strike on Guam. (Washington Examiner)
Today marks the 3rd anniversary of the death of Michael Brown and people are still celebrating the life of someone who tried to kill a police officer.
- Ferguson residents, activists rebuild memorial to Mike Brown on eve of third anniversary. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
Mitch McConnell thinks that President Obama had unrealistic expectations about what could be done with Obamacare- even thought Republicans, like him, were the ones that told us for 7 years that they wanted to repeal the program.
- McConnell: Trump is frustrated with Congress because he 'has not been in this line of work before' (Business Insider)
- Trump has ‘excessive expectations’ for GOP Congress, complains McConnell. (Washington Times)
This week Anthem has announced that they will pull out of the Nevada exchange and cutting back a presence in Georgia.
They are saying that if you live in an area that isn't a total eclipse, it's going to be disappointing.
- Your 99% view could be a total bummer. (Kansas City Star)
How can people claim things are "settled science" with everything they tell us about food. First it's bad for you, then it's good...
- Leading heart scientist's new book causes uproar by claiming people should eat MORE salt to stop them getting fat and improve their sex lives. (Daily Mail)