Charlottesville/ Confederate Statue:
Just like when ISIS tears down monuments, protestors on South Carolina tore down a monument of a Confederate soldier.
- Crowd pulls down Confederate statue in North Carolina rally. (New York Daily News)
Memphis is gearing up to sue the state of Tennessee because they have to get approval from the state's historical commission to remove a confederate statute.
Local faith-based leaders with Council of Churches of the Ozarks held a town-hall meeting to talk about what happened in Charlottesville.
- Local faith leaders condemn racist Charlottesville violence, want more from politicians. (News-Leader)
In what they are calling solidarity with Charlottesville, protestors gathered outside of Trump Towers to tell President Trump that New York hates him.
- ‘New York hates you’: Protesters greet the president at Trump Tower. (Washington Post)
- Charlottesville aftermath: Protests flare up again across U.S. (USA Today)
President Obama took to Twitter after the Charlottesville event with a quote from Nelson Mandela. He is now being haled by the media. Where was this Tweet during Ferguson President Obama?
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." pic.twitter.com/InZ58zkoAm— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) August 13, 2017
- Obama Charlottesville tweet one of the most liked ever. (USA Today)
A new poll shows that Kid Rock could beat the current Democrat Michigan Senator, 49-46.
- ‘Kid Rock’ May Be Ineligible for Michigan Ballot. (Roll Call)
- Kid Rock Leads in GOP Primary and General Election Michigan U.S. Senate Poll. (Mail Chimp)
It looks like Kim Jong Un has backed off his threats to attack Guam.
- Kim Jong Un appears to back down after Mattis, Trump warnings. (Fox News)
- NK: Un walks back threats of a missile attack. (Guam Paciffic Daily News)
A radio station in Guam accidently sent out a nuclear missile warning.
- Guam radio stations spark terror by accidentally broadcasting nuclear missile warning just days after North Korea threatened to attack island. (The Sun)
- Bogus early morning radio EAS alert prompts official word that there is no change in the threat level to Guam. (Pacific Island Times)
Some are saying Kim Jong Un is just crazy because of his "roid rage"- due to steroid treatments for his gout.
- Is Kim Jong-un pushing for war because of 'roid rage? Doctor claims steroid treatment for gout brought on by the tyrant's cheese addiction could be behind his aggression. (Daily Mail)