This morning Nick Reed & Kortni Tucker announced their next trip! They are headed to the 2018 New Orleans Jazzfest
This weekend Vice President Mike Pence was attending a Colt's game and ended up leaving because players were kneeling.
- Vice President Pence leaves Colts game after 49ers kneel during anthem. (KSGF)
I left today's Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem.— Vice President Pence (@VP) October 8, 2017
Let the backlash begin...
- The price tag for Pence's trip to Indianapolis. (CNN)
- 49ers' Eric Reid on Mike Pence's walkout: 'This is what systemic oppression looks like' (USA Today)
Las Vegas Shooting:
Yesterday Dianne Feinstein told the host of CBS' "Face the Nation" that no gun law would have stopped Stephen Paddock from his attack on Las Vegas.
Christians are often under attack because their business will not serve the LGBTQ community- these businesses are often attacked by the media and those in Hollywood saying no one should be denied service. Now a gay coffee shop owner has kicked out Christians. Will there be the same outrage?
- Gay coffee shop owner kicks Christians out of cafe, goes on vulgar rant — it was all caught on video. (The Blaze)
A Satan worshiper set out to prove that abortion laws in Missouri violated her religious beliefs.
- Satanist wins transfer of her abortion rights case to the Missouri Supreme Court. (Kansas City Star)
The failure of Obama is the fault of the Republicans...
Remember when racism used to mean that you hated any race besides your own and the rest were inferior? Now anything that offends just one person is racist... even when you are a Kardashian who is dating a famous basketball player of another race.
This Saturday the Springfield Symphony will be performing their next performance of their "Revolution" series.
- The Reformation. (Springfield Symphony)