Since it's come out that Weinstein has been accused of abuse, celebs are now turning on each other. Some say the allegations are true, others say that people are just jumping on the bandwagon.
Also: Now other celebs are being accused of abuse/sexual assault.
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie and Others Say Weinstein Harassed Them (The New York Times)
- Hilarie Burton says that Ben Affleck groped her on TRL in 2003 'when she was just a kid' (Daily Mail)
- Seth MacFarlane made a joke in 2013 about Harvey Weinstein (TMZ)
Iran deal update. Donald Trump is going to speak later today about the Iran deal, and what will be happening with it in the future.
- Iran's secret sites linked to nuclear weapons development revealed (Fox)
- Iran nuclear deal drives wedge between US and France (Fox)
Josh Hawley has officially announced that he will be running for the US Senate. Claire McCaskill has already taken a few shots at Hawley.
- Missouri Republican Hawley announces run for US Senate (Fox)
- Missouri attorney general announces Senate run against McCaskill (The Hill)
Donald Trump's First Wife:
Earlier this week, Trump's first wife made a joke about being the real first lady. The media has turned it out of context, and is now making the joke into a bigger deal than what it really should be.
‘Trump White House’ Reality Show Recap: An Ex-Wife Claims First Lady Title (The New York Times)