Senator McCaskill was saying that she wasn't on the hill when it came to the DEA bill vote- because she was getting treatment for breast cancer. She actually returned back to her job three days before the vote.
- McCaskill’s false claim that she ‘wasn’t here’ when the DEA bill was passed. (Washington Post)
- Washington Post Fact-Checker Gives McCaskill Four Pinocchios for Claiming She ‘Wasn’t Here’ When DEA Bill Passed. (Washington Free Beacon)
- McCaskill admits 'sloppy' mistake in asserting she was out when controversial bill passed. (News-Leader)
The Senate Judiciary Committee has launched a probe into the Obama administration and links to Moscow over a uranium deal.
- Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case. (The Hill)
- FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow. (The Hill)
Schools are starting to cancel Halloween because they feel it isn't inclusive.