Senator Roy Blunt is trying to pump the breaks on tax reform. He is trying to push for this issue to come up in 2019 after the elections- so it doesn't cause a mess for Republicans who are up for election.
- Top Senate Republican urges only ‘some’ tax reform this year. (McClatchy DC)
It feels like people in Hollywood are more than excited to tie themselves into the story, even going as far as admitting they knew the sexual abuse was happening but they hid it.
- Tarantino on Weinstein: ‘I Knew Enough to Do More Than I Did’. (New York Times)
They have a tax initiative coming up on the November ballot and they have begun to push hard. They are making it look like we haven't given them any money since 1984.
Greene County is making semi-trailers into temporary jail cells. It's convenient the timing of them announcing this.
The Hill has done an excellent job of bringing to our attention the link between Russia, bribes, nukes, and The Clitnons.
- Bill Clinton sought State’s permission to meet with Russian nuclear official during Obama uranium decision. (The Hill)
- Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case. (The Hill)
- FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow. (The Hill)
The FBI ran an operation called "ghost stories" which tracked a ring of Russian spies in America. When the Clinton's found out about this- they tried to get the spies back to Russia before they were questioned.
- Hillary Clinton’s Russian Ghost Stories. (Daily Caller)
City of Springfield:
A citizen claims that Springfield cops came to her door after Springfield council felt threatened by her communication. This video is of her going to the police department to file a complaint. (This story is developing)
Amazon has been taking bids for the home for their new headquarters. Missouri has submitted that Amazon put one in both Kansas City and create a "high speed hyperloop" between that and St. Louis, that way we can have two headquarters.
- Proposal Would Bring Amazon HQ To KC, St. Louis. (KSGF)
- Governor pitches Missouri to Amazon, touting hyperloop and the future. (Missouri Times)
If you don't get your tax return back next year, it's probably because of Obaamcare.