Kevin Spacey is using the moment of being accused of sexual assault as his announcement that he is gay.
It looks like people may be turning on him for how he decided to address this issue.
- Kevin Spacey criticized for how he came out. (KSGF)
- Kevin Spacey Slammed After Coming Out in Statement Apologizing for Alleged Sexual Harassment. (People)
Are we no longer a country of justice?
- Editorial: Regardless of who paid for that Trump dossier, the issue is Russian interference. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
Paul Manafort turned himself into the FBI this morning.
- Paul Manafort, Who Once Ran Trump Campaign, Surrenders to F.B.I. (New York Times)
A lobbyist group, the National Association of Home Builders say they will do everything they can to defeat tax cuts.
- Home Builders Will Oppose Republican Tax Bill. (Wall Street Journal)
- Home builders raise hammer, try to smash GOP tax bill. (Washington Post)
The NFL continues to have a huge problem on their hands.
There may not be a Veterans Day parade this year in Springfield.
The church that George Washington attended is tearing down the memorial, a pew he sat in, because some felt threatened by its presence.
- George Washington’s church to tear down memorial honoring first president. (Washington Times)