Mueller removed a top FBI agent after it was discovered he was sending anti-Trump text messages.
- It Is Now an Obstruction Investigation. (National Review)
- Clinton Aides Went Unpunished After Making False Statements To Anti-Trump FBI Supervisor. (Daily Caller)
- Mueller’s Credibility Problem. (Wall Street Journal)
Rep. John Conyers has announced that he will not step down from his seat, after being accused of sexual misconduct, but he will not run for re-election. He is also now being accused of sliding his hand up a woman's skirt while in church.
- Conyers accused of sexual misconduct at a church amid looming announcement. (Fox News)
- Conyers Won’t Seek Re-election in Wake of Harassment Claims. (New York Times)
- In November the Republican Party announced they would not support Roy Moore for his U.S. Senate seat election. Now they are changing course before next Tuesday's election.
- RNC Jumps Back into Alabama Race Behind Judge Roy Moore. (Breitbart)
Rep. Corrine Brown:
A former Florida Congresswoman was sentenced to five years in prison for stealing money from a charity- that turned out to be bogus.
- Former Rep. Corrine Brown Sentenced To 5 Years. (KSGF)
- Ex-Florida Democratic Rep. Corrine Brown sentenced for mail, wire and tax fraud involving sham charity. (Fox News)
New Mexico Democrats:
The Democrat party in New Mexico will no longer endorse a candidate who has not gone through sexual harassment training after what happened with their Lt. Governor candidate.
- New Mexico Democrats Mandate Harassment Training. (US News & World Report)
- New Mexico politician withdraws after sex harassment claims. (Washington Post)